Wednesday, October 17, 2012



I Infect the World with Happiness

I am guilty and I confessed
So they arrested me
for infecting everyone with happiness.
I lift up my hands to the sky
I celebrate my happy life
I fill cold morbid rooms
With smiles and laughter and cheerful tunes
I skip in grocery story aisles 
I stick out my tongue just for fun
 I splash mud puddles with my feet
I fly kites O so high and watch them soar
When stress comes after me rapidly
I smile and say, "It doesn't matter. 
Clean jokes provoke pure laughter
I dance the dance of life on beaches
I write poetry about imaginary things
I listen when the song birds sing
They let me out of jail BECAUSE
I made all of the guards and inmates HAPPY
They told that what I need is pychotherapy
But I am not crazy; I'm just very happy
You see, my destiny is to infect 
Our whole world with happiness

No comments: