Sunday, October 21, 2012

We Are All Beautiful

They gather to grade their beauty

They have them wear swim suits

But I wonder who they are to judge

Because all women are truly beautiful

 

Beauty is in the HEART of the beholder

We are blind with just our eyes to see

The eyes of our hearts see the beauty

The eyes of our hearts see everything 

 

So many feel uncomfortable

About how they appear to others

That has created a billion dollar industry

But the truth will always be

You see all women are truly beautiful

 

So as for me I let my heart's eyes see

As for me my heart sees so much beauty

All women are so very beautiful

Each in their own special way

As for me, Why can't everyone see that?

Why are they so blind?

O let us see beauty with the eyes of our hearts

 

 



No comments: