Saturday, October 27, 2012


My Big Mouth

It is clear that I have a big mouth

Some people say I talk too much

But the truth is  my mouth 

Doesn't show who I am

I am actually a very quiet man

I prefer sitting in peaceful silence

The truth is I don't talk very much

I really have so much to share and say

But I still prefer to live in a silent world

Outside people are running all around   

People out there talk a mile a minute

If you wanted to get in on the conversation

Well, it's plain to see it would be hard

I mean how would I get into the conversation

That's doesn't mean I don't have any friends

We all gather together and we sit in silence

We listen with our hearts and hear everything

Nothing is hidden in our silent conversation

And yes, we do talk about everything  

    


No comments: