Thursday, March 21, 2013

 

Unicorns

Some people say that unicorns never 
existed, that unicorns come from 
legends and myths.  As for me I say
"They didn't life back then when
unicorns and dragons lived among us."
YES I believe that there were also
dragons of many kinds and colors.

They say that unicorns come from
our childhood needs to have magic.
But as for me, this creature, so 
beautiful lived among us. Perhaps
they left us to live in another
dimension because they grew tired
of living with men and women.

Who knows what foolish humans
did to them. We know the dragons
left because we were killing them.
Human beings often destroy life
forms that are much more than
them and O so different.

We killed of the Neanderthals and
yet they were no threat to us. You
only have to see their cave paintings
to appreciate who they were. I wonder
if we humans will ever learn. Maybe
someday we will stop killing other
living beings.         

No comments: