Monday, January 28, 2013

When Pigs Fly

Don't Bring Home

The Bacon

Once I wrote about 
"When Pigs Fly?"
But I have learned more
and I have opened my eyes.
It is more about our attitudes
than is is about our altitude.
When pigs fly it brings 
tears to our eyes.
Like the story of a one armed 
major league baseball pitcher
are lives are all richer
when we see him at work
pitching strike outs.

When pigs fly means
is when they say you
can't ever no never do it
it's time to get in the spirit.
It's not a grin and bear it.
It's a joy and a very real gift.
It's not about bringing home
the bacon and more than a
suggestion. It is really being
alive and O so willing to do
the hard things and make all
of your dreams come true for you.

You see when somebody
calls me a pig
I put on my wings
and YES I fly
for her or him.
And  YES then
I really do feel good
and O so happy again.

NO this is not SPAM
NO it is not about HAM
The three flying pigs
have shone each of us
our I AM.  
Don't be the Gal or Guy
who doesn't believe
that pigs can Fly.
Get out of your STY
and learn you too can FLY.         
      



No comments: